Come discover learning with us!
Our goal is to have your child kindergarten ready! Core values such as sharing, following directions, respecting others, and kindness are practiced daily. We’ll help them reach literacy goals for children ages 3, 4 & 5 starting with drawing and scribbling, to very basic writing, including writing names.
Your child will explore learning these subjects (and more) in a safe & creative environment.
– Letters & Sounds (Phonemic Awareness)
– Art Exploration
– Basic Math Skills
– Early Reading Literacy
– Social Skills / Manners
– Basic Yoga / Dance / Rhythm
– For ages 3, 4 & 5
– Monday & Wednesday, 9 AM to noon, $145 per month
– Monday , Wednesday & Friday, 9 AM to noon, $180 per month
– Fridays only, 9 AM to noon, $80 per month
– 1 Teacher to 6 student ratio!
– Teachers are CPR certified, background checked, and experienced
For more pictures of our Pre-School activities see our Facebook album Impact Learning Center Pre-School